Having lost 50+ lbs, mentored others to achieve the same, and penned a ton of viral fat-loss articles on Medium, I know the art of fat loss in and out.
My biggest shocker was just how full of sh*t the fat-loss industry was → Pseudo-science, misinformation, shameless lies, and worthless snake oil products.
At its core, fat loss is simple. All it involves is some high school math, some discipline, and patience.
But none of those sell, do they? Hence all the snake oil business.
But as a proponent of "Cutting through the B.S", I want to distill all my knowledge and experience into an easy-to-apply checklist.
You can duplicate the template, print it out, or view it digitally.
The checklist isn't a magical solution. It only tells you what to do and how the process can be made easier -> Actually doing it is up to you.
So, are you ready to shed those pounds and irrevocably change your life?
What All Can You Expect with This Checklist?
- 🧠 Cultivating the right mindset to lose fat and get ripped.
- 👁 Understanding the ONLY 2 elements for successful fat loss.
- ☑️☑️ A comprehensive checklist covering every single nuance -> Exercise, recovery, nutrition, and supplementation.
- 🧾 A curated list of 6 resources for further reading/watching.
- 🆓 Free value-packed resources sent via email in the future.
Here's What People Have To Say:
Who Is This For?:
✅ If you believe in sustainable fat loss as a lifestyle.
✅ If you're WILLING to change your life.
✅ If you're ready to put in the work.
✅ Looking to lose fat, not just weight -> And keep it off.
Who Is This NOT For?
❌ If you're not willing to put in the work.
❌ If you think there's a holy grail that will help you magically lose fat.
❌ If you want (unrealistically) quick results.
❌ If you think fat loss is a short-term hack rather than a lifestyle.
Have Any Other Doubts, Questions, or Concerns?
The PDF + Notion Template
- The PDF + Notion Template
- Length6 pages